Manushi Chhillar was delegated Miss World 2017 and the country was loaded proudly and love for her. This young lady from Haryana is genuinely “Excellence with brains”. Judges were super-awed with her insight, excellence and additionally her responses to the inquiries that were asked in event. She has prevailed upon hearts all India and we are celebrating the win with her.
All in all, don’t you wish to find out about Manushi?
1. Doctor in the making
Currently, pursuing MBBS from Sonepat’s Bhagat Phool Singh Government college, Manushi aspires to be a gynaecologist. Manushi’s father Dr Mitra Basu Chhillar is a scientist at DRDO, while her mother Dr Neelam Chhillar is the head of the department of Neuro-chemistry at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences.
2. Manushi was All India CBSE topper in English (12th standard).
3. She is extremely fond of acting and takes part in several stage dramas and shows. Manushi Chhillar has also attended the National School of Drama.
4. Manushi creates awareness and educates people about problems related to menstrual cycle through her “Project Shakti”.
5. When Manushi is not doing anything, she loves spending time in writing poems or painting.
6. She sacrificed one year of studies while she was participating in Femina Miss India 2017. With hard work and intelligence, Manushi was crowned Femina Miss India 2017.
7. Not to forget, Manushi is an excellent dancer! Yes, you heard it right! Manushi is an expert Kuchipudi dancer and has been trained by renowned names.
8. She Represented Her College And Our Country In Japan’s Cultural Exchange Program In 2014
9. She cherishes outside games like scuba plunging, snorkeling, bungee hopping and paragliding.
10. Manushi Chhillar bagged the crown from outgoing titleholder Stephanie Del Valle. She became the sixth Indian woman to have won the Miss World title and the first since Priyanka Chopra won it in 2000, 17 years ago.