It’s very difficult to get through rough times in life, especially when we left to hope and started believing deeply that it will never end.
One of many things that always help us get through these times is remembering that we have the ability to choose and control our thoughts and everything really starts there, this is based on keeping the right mindset.
In every end, there is also a beginning.
Let’s look at the list of 10 quality quotes you need to remember in the darkest moments of your life. These are very powerful quotes, I bet it will add more value to your day and change your path from becoming zero to hero in your life.
1. When life does not go as planned, breathe and remember that life’s richness often comes from its unpredictability.
2. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that things will never go back to how they used to be, and that this ending is really a new beginning.
Source: Ali U
3. One of the most peaceful mindsets ever begins the moment you finally find the courage to let go of what you can’t change. It is what it is. Accept it, learn from it and move on. It doesn’t matter what you’ve done; what matters is what you choose to do from here.
4. The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.
5. Even if you have a good reason to be angry and resentful about what happened, don’t. Channel your energy into thoughts and actions that actually benefit your life today.
6. Your world can be an entirely different place than the world you lived in just a few moments ago, once your attitude toward it changes.
Source: Giovanna baldini
7. The situation does not determine your response. YOU determine your response. Take a moment now to pause and remember who you truly are. Take time to reflect on the things that have real and lasting meaning in your life.
8. Life doesn’t owe you anything else, because you already have everything you need. But you do owe yourself the courtesy of making the best of it.
9. Don’t procrastinate. Don’t waste your time wishing for a “better” starting point. Instead, make use of the real and present starting point you have, and get going.
Source: National Geographic
10. Be humble. Be teachable. The world is bigger than your view of the world. There’s always room for a new idea, a new step… a new beginning.
The secret to a good life, I have found, is to pay more attention to the beginnings than the endings. So many people say they want a new life, but then they take the new one they get every minute for granted. Don’t do this to yourself. Don’t hold on to what’s no longer there. Don’t wait until your life is almost over to realize how priceless the present moment is. The good life is here – it begins right now when you stop wanting a different one.
So keep this in mind:
There are three little words that can release you from your past struggles and guide you forward. These words are: “From now on…”
Credit: Marc and Angel