Sometimes we are met with some of the strangest random thoughts. There can’t be any justification for such an unexpected thought progression. The following conversation shall shed light upon the very fact I am trying to explain to you.
Out of nowhere we sometimes think of completely random things. They have no reason behind it whatsoever. It is not daydreaming. While hustling through our lifestyle, we come across thoughts that are strangest to its core.
Even you try to find any connection with to your actual life, you will seldom fail. Let’s not waste on finding the source of such random thoughts, but rather enjoy it. One of the instances goes as following: A photographer went to a socialite party in New York. As he entered the front door, the host said: “I love your pictures- they’re wonderful; you must have a fantastic camera.” He said nothing until dinner was finished, then: “That was a wonderful dinner; you must have a terrific stove.”
- Let’s have a moment of silence for all those who are stuck in traffic on their way to the gym to ride the stationary bicycle.
- The entirety of world history, yes, including “Napoleon” and the “Black Plague”, has led up to this moment, in the grocery store where you are choosing what kind of cereal to buy.
- Ladies, guys are sick of hearing you ask where all the nice guys are. They’re in the friend zone, where you left them.
- One time I smashed my face into a keyboard and accidentally wrote the fifth “Twilight” book.
- Quitting Facebook is the new adult version of running away from home. We all know you’re doing for attention, and we all know that you’ll be back.
- Those first two guys who thought Superman was a bird or a plane, why the hell were they so excited?
- Student loans are like Justin Bieber, they will not go away, no matter how much you wish they would.
- Every time I see somebody spell a word wrong I look down at the keyboard
- and see how close the letter is to the letter that’s supposed to be there, to see if it’s socially acceptable to misspell said word.
- I want to make my name Nobody on Facebook, so when I see someone post something stupid, I can like it and it will say Nobody liked this.
- The speed in which a woman says Nothing when asked what’s wrong is inversely proportional to the severity of the coming storm.
- I leave my homework to the last day because I will be older and therefore wiser.
- I hate how chocolates immediately melt on my fingers; I mean am I that hot?
- I love the term “we are expecting” when talking about pregnancy because it makes it sound like there’s more than one outcome.
- Ever walk into a room and forget why went in there in the first place?
- In the world of Facebook event RSVP, yes means maybe; maybe means no and no means do I know you?
- Marriage is betting someone half your stuff that you will love them forever.
- What I have learned from Tetris is that mistakes accumulate and success vanishes.
Do you ever wonder upon such random thoughts?