Certainly, dressing up gets stress-free if you know a thing or two about it. Dressing up is all about being smart with what you got. However, if you are in the unknown of dress sense, we have some handy clothing hack that will make you dress cleverer and neater.
1. Basic tuck way is the way to go.
2. Make sure the seam of your shirt sits at the point of your shoulders.
3. Always align the edge of your shirt, belt and and zipper flap.
4. Wearing a saree with a small or no border makes you appear taller.
5. If you’re skinny, go for sarees with heavy embellishments and rich embroidery.
6. To keep your zipper up for ever, you can use a thick rubber band.
7. Wear pumps matching the colour of your skin tone to appear taller.
8. Use bra strap concealer to avoid wide neck tops from falling off your shoulder.
9. You can wear a fitted tank top between your sweater and button-up shirt to appear slimmer.
10. Coordinate necklaces with the neckline of your top.
11. Use belt knots to add a bit of character to your outfit.
12. Ladies, make yourself stand out in crowd by wearing tights under ripped jeans.
13. Horizontal lines make you look wider while verticals and pinstripes make you appear taller.
14. Here’s how you can wear boots with non-skinny jeans.
15. Tie width must be equal to blazer lapel width, always!
16. Always match your belt with your shoes.
17. While buying trousers, check if its bottom touches the shoe sole while standing.
18. When wearing formal clothes, match your socks with the colour of the trouser. If that’s not possible, try matching them with the colour of your shoes.
19. Roll up your sleeves the J. Crew Roll way to avoid maximum wrinkles.
20. Sew old or cheap bra cups into a backless dress for a proper fit.
21.Wear ankle length boots the correct way.
22. Use permanent marker of the same colour of the shoe to hide any tears.
Also, you can browse through a wide range of clothes at KlothFactory, which will be delivered right at your doorstep.