Rising from the Arabian Gulf on an island 280 meters from the shores of the renowned Jumeirah beach stands the tallest hotel in the world, Burj Al Arab. The jewel of Dubai, The Burj is famous for its striking sail-shaped design, and the lavish suite.
Unless you see it in person, you won’t realize what this magnificent structure offers apart from its beautiful architecture. The finest service in the world to give you the feeling of royalty makes the Burj so extraordinary.
Repeatedly voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, this magnificent destination offers you the finest service and facilities throughout – right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce.
1. For the ultimate experience, chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce can take you from the airport to the hotel.
2. You enter the hotel into a massive lobby- a sea of color and light.
3. And here you are to be welcome inside your own two-story Royal Suite. It’s massive – 780 square meters and the huge pillars are covered in 22-karat gold.
4. The lavish staircase connects the duplex Royal Suite.
The top-level suite is divided into two sections one for the man’s taste and another for the woman’s. So, there are two master bedrooms each with a personal drawing-room, a lounge, a dressing room, and a master bathroom.
5. And here’s the surprise! The master bed rotates.
6. The second bedroom has a mirror positioned just above the bed.
7. There are two master bathrooms, each with full-size Jacuzzi and separate five-head rain showers.
8. The bathrooms are provided with Hermes toiletries and perfumes.
9. Each room even comes with a computer and a gold iPad is provided for the duration of your stay.
The lower level of the suite has a drawing-room, a cinema room, a library, and a private dining area.
10. Your private dining area with a personal butler.
11. The Arabic-style lounge with lush carpets and curtains perfectly matching the color scheme.
12. There’s also a private library.
13. Step out of your suite into one of Dubai’s most iconic restaurants – Al Maharaba.
14. The restaurant centered around a mesmerizing aquarium specializes in seafood.
15. The wow factor restaurant, Al Muntaha, is found at the top of the hotel and it has a stunning panoramic view overlooking Dubai’s skyline.
16. The restaurant offers extremely delicious and colorful food.
17. Find a reason to relax on the luxurious loungers on the private beach.
18. Enjoy the luxury spa and have a good night’s sleep.
19. A plate of goodies with a hand-written note awaits you every time you step back into your room.
Have a look at the 360-degree view of the royal suite here.
Don’t be amazed to hear the tariff. It’s a whopping sum of over USD 15,000 for one night.