Many of use to drink coca-cola when we are thirsty we feel good to drink it and it is found everywhere that we have not to carry water or something else for thirst. So it is highly in practice. But are we aware of coca-cola and do we know its side effects?
What is the real use of Coca-Cola? Have you ever wondered what exactly Coca-Cola or any other beverage is and what reactions do they do? Let’s see about its effects on human on a time basis right after drinking coca-cola.
After 10 minutes:
The sugar contained in a glass of Cola can cause a devastating “strike” on the body. The cause being the phosphoric acid which inhibits the action of sugar.
After 20 minutes:
A leap in insulin levels in bloodstream occurs.
After 40 minutes:
Ingestion of caffeine (a crystalline compound that is found esp. in tea and coffee plants and is a stimulant of the central nervous system) is finally completed. The eye’s pupils are expanding. Blood pressure rises because the liver disposes more sugar into the bloodstream. The adenosine (a compound consisting of adenine combined with ribose, one of four nucleoside units in RNA) receptors become blocked thereby preventing drowsiness.
After 45 minutes:
The body raises production of the dopamine hormone, which stimulates the brain pleasure center. Similar to the reaction Heroin creates.
After 1 hour:
Phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium, and zinc in the gastrointestinal tract, which supercharges metabolism. The release of calcium through urine takes place.
After more than 1 hour:
Diuretic effects of the drink enter in “the game”. The calcium, magnesium, and zinc are removed out of the body, which is a part of our bones, as well as sodium. At this time we can become irritable or subdued. The whole quantity of water that is contained in a coca cola, is removed through urination.
When having a cold bottle of Coke or any other beverages and enjoying its undeniable freshness are we aware of the chemicals “cocktail” we are putting into our bodies? Orthophosphoric acid is the active ingredient used in Coca-Cola. Due to its high acidity, cisterns used for transporting the chemical have to be equipped with special reservoirs designed for highly corrosive materials.
So, if you can’t imagine a life without coca-cola, take advantage of the following recommendations. These are the real uses and purposes why coca-cola was actually made.
What Is The Real Use Of Coca-Cola:
1. Many distributors of coca-cola in the U.S use this drink for cleaning their truck engines.
2. Many police officers in the U.S have bottles of coca-cola in their cars and when a car accident happens, they wash the blood off of the road with it.
3. Coca-Cola is a great tool for removing rust stains on chrome surfaces of cars. To remove corrosion from a car battery, just pour some Coke on it and the corrosion will disappear from the battery.
4. To unscrew a rusty screw, dip a cloth in Coca-Cola and wrap around the screw for several minutes.
5. To clean stains from clothes – pour Coca-Cola on the dirty clothing, add washing detergent and run the washing machine as usual. You will be surprised at the results.
6. In India, some farmers use Coca-Cola instead of pesticides for pest extermination because it’s cheaper and the effect is very similar.
Coca-Cola is undeniably a very useful product, but do not use coca-cola for the purpose of drinking. And here used term Coca-Cola is for all beverages like Pepsi and other soft drinks. Coca-cola is much more popular than other beverage so here the term Coca-Cola is used in place of all the beverages.