Recently I have been approached by some of my close friends to join some chain marketing company. Normally, chain marketing companies work on the principle of the Pyramid Scheme. A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme.
Pyramid schemes are illegal in many countries, including the United States, Great Britain, France, Canada, Malaysia, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Iran. Normally, 99.99% of the people lost their money in any MLM or pyramid scheme.
Let’s look at the definition of chain marketing, “According to the dictionary of Chain Marketing members world is divided into two types of people, one is prospect and other one chain marketing members (CMM).”
The C.A.P. stands for Contacts, Appointments, and Presentations. This will serve as “tracker” when they start in the business and treat each day as a business day. They keep with them, a list of all the names that they will call or contact, all the schedules appointments for the day and planned business presentations held during the day. For the weekend, they have some special plans, that is called the weekend plan.
Inviting is the first and one of the most important skills you will need to master in order to be successful in this business. Master the art if inviting with these following techniques:
- Curiosity is the key to inviting, create one and not satisfy it.
- It’s a major no-no to present the business over the phone.
- The members always review the names in their memory builder.
- When contacting the prospects, they behave as if they are not soliciting but offering an opportunity to discover a business idea that could literally change the life of the prospect.
The information packet of chain Marketing Members normally contains:
- Company Profile and then MLM AND RM.
- Business Model
- Company brochures
- Teamwork all over the country (how they are working)
- Fake Cheques
Most people are not ready to commit instantly or just after one meeting. Actually it is difficult to make some people fool easily. So follow-up comes next. At this time, all the chain marketing members talk with that person and go over with any questions that he might have. In this follow-up, the members act like Hollywood actors and show that they are very happy, making so much money, etc.
What do these chain marketing members do to make their friends fool?
- They never explain the business to anybody by themself before going through the training session and getting sufficient experience. Normally in 2-3 months, they get the full experience in cheating persons so after loaded with all the guns they target their innocent friends.
- Normally they do not approach their friend and tell him everything about chain marketing. They only tell that they are into a business and earning. They try to make their friends curious about what business they are into. What business, no clue. They show their friends as if they are earning a lot and happy with how the business is going. Then when the innocent person insists a lot, then they will tell him to come and discuss the business. Remember, they never tell anything like its networking or chain marketing. Just they use the word BUSINESS. That is it. Their aim is to get the presentation done.
- They will show full confidence in the system and the teamwork is excellent. But normally it will be all fake, you would know all these things after becoming a member of the chain marketing.
- When the friend insists on telling what business they are doing, they ask him to meet them and discuss the business along with their business associates. They will never use the word presentation. These days, these cheaters are using the word “meeting” for this.
- When a friend might ask you that is it networking. They Say NO. They tell him it’s not network marketing and they are not selling toothpaste, gold coin and all. They are doing business and not a salesman job. They tell him that if he is interested then come for a meeting. They show as if they are least bothered if he does not turn up. But you know all these things when you will become a member. Normally they spend many days and nights for a single person and try to act that they don’t care.
- When after all frauds and lies friend becomes ready to come for a meeting, they tell him that the guy with whom he would be meeting a guy who is master of the business. He has earned this amount (all false data, full of lies, they never give the correct data). The chain marketing members call this method of attracting the attention of the friend as “Edification”
- After the presentation Follow up takes place. It is the most important thing in the business of making people fool. As soon as the presentation is done, the chain marketing members ask their friend “let’s login”. If the innocent friend says I would think, would ask mummy, would ask friends, etc., then these chain marketing members try everything to get those things out of his mind.
What these people will tell when the friend will talk about the money problem?
Money problem: Arrange 5-6k and then take 2-3 from your friends. Or else shop from friends’ credit card and then apply for a loan and give back. I also did the same. What u think, did I had 8k with me when I joined. I also had the same case but I managed.
A and B problem: Everyone is so helpful and we would definitely get our common friends under you. If you won’t grow, do u think I would grow. So I would have to help u. I have no other option. Rest you’re my friend, do you think I would have contacted you just for your 30k. You have such a good friend circle and I want that all of them should come under you only.
Would ask my parents, brothers, sisters, friends: Don’t tell about the business to anyone. You would just misguide them. What u would tell. You got the clear picture in 1.5 hrs and what u think u can tell your friends and relatives in 15 or maximum half hour. It’s just not possible. It’s better you don’t ask them. I can tell their response, i.e a BIG NO!.
I would tell them nicely that it’s not ml and a very good business model: What you will tell? Then tell him the flaws. Your relatives and friends would ask for cheques and all. I have got a personal experience.
I would think and tell You in two days. If you would think in that sense u can never succeed in any business. If u want to open a restaurant, u first hire cooks and all. You don’t go out for customers first and then cook the food. Anyways, it is your personal wish, if you would contact anyone u would spoil your own business.
I would advise you to start with the business right now and have your do’s and don’ts session and start with the business. If you still want to think, you can but don’t discuss or try to take advice from anyone because you would get a negative reply only. That is my personal experience.
Once again I would like to reiterate:
Chain Marketing or MLM is not good way to earn money. Please stay away from it. It will ruin you, your friends and your country. Don’t become a victim. Protect other innocent people from chain marketing. Please don’t ruin your family and friends. Don’t even attend the chain marketing presentations and seminars.
Therefore, I request you to not join chain marketing, MLM or chain marketing without taking all the above with caution.
Remember Wealth is only gained through honest and hard work, nothing else.