I wonder how the editor or even the printing press could would have given the green light on such absurd book content.
Before the internet age, books were the lone source of information and enlightenment. After the viral waves of the internet and computers, information became much more accessible.
However, the value of books is still prevalent in society. Some people still prefer reading a physical book over a cup of coffee rather than squinting upon the touch screen display browsing the pages.
Despite all these, we should be glad that the internet took over the paperback books. Especially, after looking through the titles of the books that are listed below. I wonder how the editor or even the printing press could have given the green light on such absurd book content.
1. For the times when a living cat is not useful
2. I wonder how would your message through to the dead person?
3. Your hiking companion gets the limelight!
4. All your psychic readers can take a break.
5. If you were wondering what was that on your windshield.
6. When the wool is not enough.
7. History of the fart culture doesn’t need to be depicted, seriously.
8. Great work on the clever naming of the book.
9. Better a sweater from a dog you know and love than from a sheep you’ll never meet. Point taken.
10. Ironing in your living room is just too old-fashioned.
Have you read any of these books?